Should people have to pay for water, food, and energy?

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Lists of related media + Lists of people i have contacted

Heres the email i sent to these Sawbridgeworth town councillors:
Mrs A.H.I. Adler aalder4277@aol.com
E. Buckmaster ericandruthbuckmaster@yahoo.co.uk
S.J. Butler steve@stevebutler66.plus.com
S. Dixon stanley.dixon@btinternet.com
D. Filler delrene@btinternet.com
B. Hodges barry.hodges@ntlworld.com
Adam Lowe awlowe@yahoo.co.uk
P. Rose paulrose@peopleport.co.uk
Mrs J.E. Vincent jandm@vincent10.fsnet.co.uk
A. Wincott andrew.wincott@tesco.net
County councillor
R.H. Beeching roger.beeching@virgin.net
District councillors
N.clark nigelclark4change@btinternet.com

Councillor,
I am writing to inform you that on the morning of may 6th 2010, i will be begining a hunger strike. I am a resident in sawbridgeworth, i live in one of the flats at willow court. For more details on why im hunger striking, and what i hope to acheive, please visit my blog which is @http://hungerstrike2010.blogspot.com/2010/05/thinking-and-talking-and-planning.html
I hope you identify with the direction im taking, and support me by either joining in, or opening a dialogue with me. I would enjoy to record a conversation between me and you, i certainly feel we have topics that deserve engaging.
Also i will be contacting local newspapers and radio stations, and i hope that with enough support from our community, we can bring about a positive step in the journey towards sustainability, both locally and globally.
I look forward to your response
Blake

Please feel free to email these councillors and let them know you support what im doing

Il be phoning Mr Richard Bowran Sawbridgeworth Town clerk and RFO and sending a letter to Councillor B. Rochester, T. Dodd and P. Coysten as i dont have email adresses for them.

Ive sent this email to max keiser:

Hello max,
My name is Blake, im a big fan of the keiser report. Im starting a hunger strike on may 6th which is election day in the uk. Im striking against banking hedgemony, plutonomy corporatocracy. I am a member of the zeitgeist movement, which im sure you've heard of.
The aim of my hunger strike is to get uk government to de-monetise food (real food, not confectionary or mcdonalds) water and energy, as i believe, that its not just possible but vital. I have a basic knowledge of economy and finance, which has been embellished by you, and stacy, and your guests. I think i gettit now. ITS RIGGED!!!
If you want to know more about the hunger strike you can see the blogs @ http://hungerstrike2010.blogspot.com/2010/05/thinking-and-talking-and-planning.html
You can find me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/pac3mak3r
I'm hoping that you can give me a mention on one of your shows. You dont have to mention my name, im not looking for personal notoriety, but i think the fact that anyone in the uk is hunger striking against this financial terrorism is worth a mention. I would love to come on your show, but im nowhere near as clued up as your regular guests.
Thanks for all your excellent work
Blake

Go ahead and email him if you support what ive said there.

il also be phoning these local groups and institutions

Doctors and clinic (for advice)
Police
Sawbridgeworth Church and town magazine Denise Ings 01279724578
East herts council 01279655261
Hertfordshire county council 01992555555
Conservatives Mr N Brown 01279831988
liberal democrat Mr M Wood 01279504112

Give them a shout if you support hunger strike against monetaryism 2010

I sent this email to the herts and essex observer

To whom it may concern,
My name is Blake, im a resident of sawbridgeworth, and im going on a hunger strike against monetaryism starting on election day may 6th. For more information regarding what im doing and why see my blog @ http://hungerstrike2010.blogspot.com/2010/05/thinking-and-talking-and-planning.html
I would like to do an interview for your newspaper, you are the first local news establishment i have contacted in respect to this (i contacted max keiser @ russia today also), and as such you would be getting an exclusive. I intend to contact radio stations locally and other news establishments in time. Thankyou for your consideration
Blake

Sorry that the list of related media wont be going up today. So much to do, and so little time!
Tommorow il be trying to do that, and also outlaying as precisely as i can, my intentions for exactly how i will conduct this hunger strike. Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment